50gm Capsicum/ green bell pepper
50gm Red bell pepper
1tbsp Tomato paste
1 cup Fish stock
1kg Fish boneless
200gm White mushroom
200gm Canned pineapple
3tbsp Dark soy sauce
2tbsp White vinegar
100gm Corn flour
Oil to fry
Salt and pepper
1. Fillet fish and cut into even size. Make a batter with corn flour and eggs.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Deep fish in the batter and fry to a golden brown.
3. Cut capsicum, tomato, mushroom, chilli and pineapple.
4. Put fish stock in a pan; add soy sauce, vinegar and tomato paste.
5. Bring the mixture to boil, stir in corn starch and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
6. Add all the cut vegetables and pineapple, cook for few minutes.
7. Finally add the fried fish. Cook for some time and simmer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.