10gm Kashmiri chilli
2 large Onions
1 large Tomato
1tbsp Garlic paste
1tbsp Ginger paste
5gm Whole garam masala
½ tsp Turmeric
1 Bunch coriander
15gm Cashew nut
Oil to fry
Salt to taste
1. Clean and cut chicken into small pieces.
2. Slice half of the onion and grind the rest to a paste. Make chilli paste.
3. Smear the chicken with onion, ginger, garlic and chilli paste and set aside.
4. Heat oil, put in the whole garam masala and slice onions. Fry till the onion turn light brown.
5. Add the chicken and masala and fry well.
6. Add chopped tomatoes and a little water.
7. Simmer till chicken is tender. Add chopped coriander.
8. Garnish with fried dry fruits.