1 large broccoli
½ cup green peas
5-6 strips of bacon
1 green chilli
1tbsp white wine vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Cut the broccoli into florets. Chop onion and mince the green chilli.
2. Blanch the broccoli and green peas in salted water. Drain off the water and let it cool down.
3. Fry the bacon in its own fat or roast using an oven to make it crisp. Crumble it and keep aside. Slice the almond and toast in a frying pan.
4. Combine broccoli florets, almonds, crumbled bacon, chopped onion, and peas in a large serving bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, white wine vinegar and honey. Add dressing to the salad and toss to mix well.