1 kg fish fillets
11/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
3 tbsp chopped coriander
1/2 tsp chilli powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Refined oil for frying
1. Mix the bread crumbs, coriander, and chilli powder well into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the flour in another bowl. Whisk the eggs in another bowl.
3. Slice the fish into strips about in (1cm) wide. In batches, coat the fish in the flour. Dip in the egg, then coat with the bread crumbs.
4. Spread them, without touching each other, on a baking sheet.
5. Add enough oil in a deep saucepan and heat over high heat fry the fish in batches until golden.
6. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Serve hot, with the lemon wedges and mayonnaise sauce.