100gn spring onion
4 cloves garlic
80gm grated cheese
¼ tsp black pepper crushed
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 150ºC.
2. Peel and slice the potato into roundels. Boil in salted water until half done.
3. Chop the spring onion and mince the garlic.
4. In a baking dish, layer half of the potato and onion. Sprinkle with half of grated cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Repeat the same layer again. Pour the cream. Bake in the oven until the potato is tender.
6. Remove from the oven; let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.