4 chicken breasts
3-4tbsp fresh lime juice
1tsp zest of one lime
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp chopped coriander
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp honey
1 bsp red chilli flakes
½ tsp cumin powder
1. Whisk the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl.
2. Place chicken in a large bowl and add the marinade to the chicken. Mix to combine.
3. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
4. Pre-heat grill, pan or griddle to medium-high heat. Grill chicken fillets for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and the skin is golden and lightly charred.
5. Rest for 5 minutes then slice and serve on salad, rice or noodles. Garnish with chopped coriander.