1 large red bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper,
2 medium size eggplants
2 small baby pumpkins
3tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 bunch parsley/ coriander
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the bell pepper into quarter and remove the seed. Cut the baby pumpkin lengthwise and cut the eggplant into roundels.
2. Arrange all the vegetables in a large non metallic dish.
3. Whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Spoon over the vegetables, and marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
4. Pre heat the grill and brush the grill with oil. Place the vegetables on the grill.
5. Cook for 3–5 minutes on each side, or until tender and lightly charred, brushing with the marinade.
6. Drizzled with remaining marinade and sprinkled with coriander.